My entry to win Dr.Kaku's book! Wish me lucky!!!!

My entry to win Dr.Kaku's book!


How do YOU envision the Internet of the Future?

I think after several computer science and internet advances like quantic computing; people will be connected as never before maybe with brain implants; all these knowledge will help the human being know itself once for all, especially all brain capabilities. After this breaking point in human history, people will know that all computer / internet advances are optional, people can be connected with any other people in any dimension/time/space with the brain power! For me internet as we know today will be even more useful to daily tasks but will be obsolete to human interactions. My vision the Internet of the future goes diametrically across brain power to break all the dimensional, time or space barriers that we know today!


http://bit.ly/csgcVi


Wish me lucky!!!!

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas