Geting my Baccalaureate Degree - Industrial Design - Product Design at Fine Arts School of Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - March2011



Today I realized a long cherished dream; I received my Bachelor degree in Industrial Design, Product Design Qualification at School of Fine Arts of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro. 


I have no words to express my joy and gratitude to God and all who contributed to this result I reached, especially my family and my brother with whom I worked all these years and allowed me to get here, and all my friends that supported me by the mood because sleepless nights, either by typing on the internet at 4am finishing some work.

Now I have the desire to continue the academic journey and share with everybody the little I have learned all those years studying and working. I am available to help that can be useful!

Best Regards!

===================================


Hoje eu concretizei um sonho a muito acalentado; recebi o meu grau de Bacharel em Desenho Industrial, Habilitação Projeto de Produto na Escola de Belas Artes da Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.

Eu não tenho palavras para expressar a minha alegria e gratidão a Deus e a todos que contribuiram para que eu alcançasse esse resultado; especialmente a minha família e meu irmão com quem trabalhei esses anos todos e me permitiu chegar até aqui; e a todos os amigos que me suportaram seja pelo mau humor pelas noites mal dormidas, seja teclando na internet às 4h da manhã terminando algum trabalho.

Fica o desejo de continuar na jornada acadêmica e dividir com todos o pouco que aprendi nesses anos estudando e trabalhando. Estou a disposição para ajudar no que puder ser útil!

Saudações!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas