Pulse - Rendering for Contest - 2006


Pulse was designed by me in 2005, this rendering was done one year later for a contest that I won with another rendering of a completely different vehicle which is a mighty 6x6, to be shown in another post.

After some post-production to show more details and reflections that weren't so nice at that time, is finally posted online! I hope you all like its unique 4-wheel drive/steering.

After almost 25y, I'm really surprised that no one at all researched variable geometry and aerodynamics on cars. I hope that will change due to all my new contacts here on LinkedIn, consonant with the advertised quest of all carmakers for innovation; I also hope they will get tired of reinterpreting the past and somebody will do it: hiring me to help in the process!

There is a lot of innovation to develop! Variable geometry, unsprung geometry, reduced cross-sections and so on... Later I did design Pulse 2 with 'little' more downforce in 2011, Pulse LM in 2019 and so on.

Again, all done alone without a cent of any company, university or patrons. I think it's time to put it to good use and improve our future and you?

#cardesign #future #innovation #sportscar #cars #desgin #change #aerodynamics #unsprung #variablegeometry #4wds

 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas